You S’nailed It was created using the Stampin Up Quirky Critters Stamp Set along with the Oh So Eclectic Designer Series Paper.
1. Cut a 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of whisper white base and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of designer series paper. Center and adhere the designer series paper to the top of the card.
Tip: On this card I used the Stampin Up Naturally Eclectic Designer Series.
3. Next, add a piece of solid white bakers twine and tie a bow.
1. Cut a 3-1/2” x 3-1/4” whisper white rectangle for the base of your image.
2. Next cut a 3-1/4” x 3-1/2” night of navy rectangle to layer on top of your whisper white rectangle.
3. Now cut a 3” x 3-1/4” piece of lemon twist cardstock and layer on top of your night of navy cardstock.
4. Finally, cut a 2-3/4” x 3” piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece is for your image.
5. Using archival black ink to stamp your snail on the 2-3/4” x 3” rectangle.
6. Squeeze your stamp pad to deposit ink in the top of your tangerine tango and lemon lime twist stamp pad.
7. Use a blender pen to pick up the tangerine tango ink from you stamp pad and color your snail’s shell.
8. Next, squeeze your lemon lime twist ink pad and use your blender pen to pick up image and color the snail and its spots.