Card Base and Background
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Use Balmy Blue Ink to randomly stamp the snowflake background.
3. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock.
4. Hand tear your Night of Navy Cardstock along the 4-1/4″ edge. This piece should finish at 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″.
5. Center and adhere this piece to the bottom of your card base.
Tip: You can hand tear a Whisper White Cardstock edge to adhere under your Night of Navy torn edge. This just give your card a bit more interest.
1. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece will mat your Snowmen.
2. Cut a 3″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
3. Use Memento Black Ink to stamp your snowmen.
4. Color your snowmen using Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers.
5. Add a few dimensionals behind your snowmen. Center and adhere them on top of your card base.
6. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 1/2″ Whisper White Strip.
7. Use your snips to create a banner on one end.
8. Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black Ink.
9. Add your banner using liquid adhesive or mini glue dots.
10. Die cut a Whisper White and Balmy Blue Snowflake using the Blizzard Thinlits dies.
Tip: Layer and adhere them to your banner using a mini glue dot.
11. Finish your card with Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets.
Hat (boy) – Basic Black & Pineapple Punch
Hat and Holly (girl) – Night of Navy, Call Me Clover and Real Red
Arms – Soft Suede
Scarf (boy) – Call Me Clover
Scarf (girl) – Real Red and Pineapple Punch
Bow – Night of Navy
Snowmen (shadow) – Smoky Slate
Heart – Real Red