Flowers – Light & Dark Pool Party
Flower Center – Light Bermuda Bay
Leaves – Light & Dark Old Olive
Butterflies – Light & Dark Daffodil Delight
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-14″ piece of Pool Party Cardstock.
3. Using a Pool Party Stamp Pad to stamp the hanging baskets background.
Tip: To create more interest I used two different hanging baskets in the background.
4. Once your Pool Party Baskets have been stamped hand tear approx. 1-1/4″ off of the bottom of the cardstock.
Tip: Use your finger to rough up the torn edge.
5. Adhere this piece to the top of the card base. Keeping in mind it should rest flush against the top edge.
1. Cut a 3-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ piece of Pool Party Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
2. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your hanging basket.
3. Use a Memento Black Stamp Pad to stamp the hanging basket and butterflies.
Tip: Remember to use Archival Black Ink if you are coloring with Stampin’ Write Markers. If you are color with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers be sure to use Memento Tuxedo Black.
4. Color the image using Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. The following colors were used to color the basket and butterflies.
5. Center and adhere the image to the Pool Party Mat. Keeping in mind the image is flush against the top of the Pool Party Cardstock.
6. Use stampin dimensionals to adhere the image to the card front.
Thank You Kindly
1. Using a Memento Stamp Pad to stamp the sentiment “Thank You Kindly” on scrap paper.
2. Clean your image and stamp it again using Pool Party.
3. Hand cut out the sentiment so that it can be creatively added to your card.
2. Color the butterfly using the following Stampin Blends: Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.