This fun Quick Hello Card was created using the Stampin Up Quirky Critters Stamp Set along with the Naturally Eclectic DSP.
1. Cut an 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” piece of whisper white cardstock. Don’t adhere it yet!
3. Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper. Center and adhere this piece on top of your whisper white cardstock.
4. Adhere your Bermuda Bay Chevron Ribbon around your white cardstock as well as your layered designer series paper using mini glue dots.
5. Center and layer your whisper white rectangle with the Bermuda Bay Chevron Ribbon & Designer Paper to the top of your card base.
1. Cut 3” x 3-1/4” piece of whisper white cardstock to create a rectangle for your image.
2. Using archival black ink to stamp your quail.
3. Squeeze your soft suede, lemon lime twist, tangerine tango, tranquil tide and berry burst stamp pads to deposit ink in the top of your stamp pad. This is for coloring your image.
4. Use a Blender Pen to pick up the ink and color your quail. The quail was colored using soft suede (body), chest & a few feathers (lemon lime twist), spots, plume & touch on his wing feather (berry burst) and legs/feet (tangerine tango).
5. Stamp an additional flower on scrap to color using tranquil tide & lemon lime twist. Hand cut the flower out and adhere using a mini glue dots.
6. Finally, to add sparkle to your card you can add a jewel rhinestone to your flower.