Looking for a the perfect Thanksgiving card? If so, here is a simple but elegant fall card I shared last November.
I designed this card using the Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves Stamp Set and framelits. The sentiment is from the Me= Grateful Stamp Set.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
- Cut a 3-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock layer it on top of your base.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock.
- Use a Crushed Curry Stamp Pad and lightly stamp the Crushed Curry Cardstock with the stamp pad. You are using your firm foam pad to add the depth and design.
- Using a Cajun Craze Stamp Pad to stamp a few leaves around on top of the Crushed Curry Design.
- Layer your Designer Crushed Curry Cardstock to the top of your Early Espresso Cardstock.
- Stampin Up Vintage Leaf in Early Espresso and use the Leaflet Framelits Dies to cut it out.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop your leaf up and add it to the top of your card
- My sentiment was from the Stampin’ Up! Me = Grateful Stamp Set. I used an Early Espresso Marker to color the words I wanted and then stamped them.
Vintage Leaf clean and simple design!
Vintage Leaf with 2014-2016 In Color Designer Washi Tape