Have you hear of a Stampin’ Up! DistINKtive Stamp? If not, then you’ll want to check them out.
The DistINKtive Stamps add monochromatic dimension and artistic flair to your stamping. These stamps create different opacities in a single stamped image for a realistic depth and intensity.They are fantastic!!
TIP: When using a DistINKtive Stamp you’ll want to make sure your stamp pad isn’t too juicy and apply ink using only the middle of the ink pad. A juicy ink pad will not get the desired dimension and Inking the stamp along edges of an ink pad may cause ink line to appear in the finalize stamped image.
Sentiment & Flower
1. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your banner.
Tip: Before you stamp your sentiment add your flower, so you can figure out the proper placement.
2. Use Calypso Coral Ink to stamp your flower on a scrap piece of cardstock and hand cut out your flower.
3. Use a Mini Glue Dot to add your flower to your strip.
4. Next, stamp your sentiment using Bermuda Bay Ink.
5. Finally use your Paper Snips to create a banner.
6. Adhere this piece on top of your card base.
Tip: The left edge is flush with the Whisper White Cardstock and the banner edge will hang a bit over.
Stamparatus & Japanese Koi
Tip: Use your Stamparatus or a placement tool for best results!
1. Mount your large koi fish to your Stamparatus plate.
2. Ink up your large koi in Calypso Coral and stamp it once.
3. Use a Cherry Cobbler and Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker to color on specific spots of the large koi fish. Stamp it again on top of the original koi.
Tip: You can do this several times to get the desired dimension using both Cherry Cobbler and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers.
4. Clean and remove the large koi from the Stamparatus plate.
5. Mount your small koi fish and ink it up using a Balmy Blue Ink. Stamp it once in Balmy Blue.
6. Use a Blueberry Bushel Stampin’ Write Marker to color on specific spots of the small koi fish. Stamp it again on top of the original koi.
Tip: You can do this several times to get the desired dimension.
7. Hand cut out both of the koi fish.
Tip: Create a 3-D swimming effect by adding only one Stampin’ Dimensional to each fish.
8. Add a Stampin’ Dimensional under the head of your small koi and adhere his tail to the cardstock using Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
9. Add a Stampin’ Dimensional or two under the tail of your large koi and adhere his head to the cardstock using Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
Card Base & Background
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Use Bermuda Bay Ink to randomly stamp the Bonsai Tree leaves to create your background.
3. Cut a 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock. This piece is to mat your image.
4. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to your Calypso Coral Cardstock.
5. Center and adhere this piece to your card base using stampin dimensionals.
6. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.