I’m so honored to have had the opportunity to design a stamp set for you. You can find it on page 27 of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. It’s called Hold on to Hope.
This stamp set was inspired by my talented team of Blooms and Butterflies as well as Pounding for Parker Foundation, a foundation dedicated to raising money and awareness for pediatric brain tumors. I hope you enjoy this stamp set and tutorial.
Live each day with the wings of faith and roots of hope.
Stamp Sets – Hold on to Hope
Cardstock – Whisper White, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight
Stamp Pads – Early Espresso
Misc. – Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Write Markers (Berry Burst, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight), Stampin’ Dimensionals, Jewel Rhinestones or Pearls
Framelits – Crosses of Hope
Cross & Flourish
1. Using Early Espresso Ink to stamp your cross and die cut it using the Crosses of Hope Framelits.
2. Color your Flourish using Stampin Write Markers and die cut it using the Crosses of Hope Framelits.
Tip: I used Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Berry Burst – Stampin Write Markers.
3. Next, wrap your flourish around your cross and add a few Stampin’ Dimensionals behind the cross.
Tip: You can secure the flourish around your cross and add a few dimensionals behind the cross.
4. Center and adhere your cross to the Whisper White Rectangle.
5. Add Jewel Rhinestones or Pears to accent your flourish.
1. Cut 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Use the Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to create a lovely texture for the base.
Tip: If you don’t want the texture inside of your card… you might consider cutting an additional 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer inside your card.
Layered Rectangles & Sentiment
1. Cut a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Old Olive Cardstock.
2. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to your Old Olive Cardstock.
3. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: Be sure to stamp your sentiment before adding the 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Color your Hold on to Hope sentiment using an Old Olive and Berry Burst Stampin’ Write Marker.
5. Center and adhere your Whisper White Cardstock on top of the Daffodil Delight Rectangles.
6. Now center and adhere your Daffodil Delight rectangle to the Old Olive rectangle.
Tip: I used a few dimensionals to pop up the Old Olive rectangle.
7. Center and adhere your Old Olive rectangle to your card base.
Stampin’ Up! Ideas & Inspiration
Hold on to Hope Stamp Set
Crosses of Hope Framelits
Hold on to Hope Bundle – 10% Discount!