Here is another Stamp Club Project that highlights a gift card holder. There are so many ways to present a gift card and to make a gift card holder. However, I’m excited to share with you the Gift Card Holder that I designed and how I switched it up THREE different ways. This way you can tailor it to the stamp set you are using and customize your design. Yay!! I love the flexibility in design and encourage you to create a Graduation, Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Happy Birthday, Thank you, Happy Father’s or Mother’s Day card. There’s always a need for a clever gift card holder and why not make your own.
Thank you for being a valued Stamp Club Member. I hope you enjoy this tutorial!! Blessings, Brandy
GIFT CARD POCKET
1. Cut a 10-7/8″ x 2-3\4″ Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for inside your gift card and enjoy sentiment.
2. Score your 10-7/8″ piece of cardstock at 4″ and again at 8″.
3. Prep and fold at score lines.
Tip: The inside pocket piece measures approx. 2-7/8″ when finished.
4. Cut a 2-7/8″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of your gift card pocket.
5. Use Call Me Clover Ink to stamp your banner and punch it out using the Duet Banner Punch.
6. Use Blueberry Bushel Ink to stamp your sentiment inside the banner.
7. Adhere the banner using liquid adhesive.
8. Add an embellishment if you’d like to.
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY
1. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock.
2. Use a Sahara Sand Ink to stamp your background words.
3. Once you finish stamping your background words center and adhere this piece on top of your gift card flap.
4. Next, add your Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine and tie a decorative knot. Be sure to trim excess.
5. Use the Tailored Tag Punch to punch out a Call Me Clover Tailored Tag.
6. Use Call Me Clover to stamp Happy and Dad on your tailored tag.
Tip: You can change this card by making it a Happy Birthday Card etc.
7. Stamp a banner on scratch paper using Balmy Blue Ink.
8. Stamp your sentiment in Blueberry Bushel.
9. Use the Duet Banner Punch to punch out your banner.
10. Adhere it to your Tailored Tag using a stampin dimensional.
11. Adhere your Tailored Tag to the top of your Sahara Sand stamped background.
12. Finish your card using a few Metallic Enamel Shapes or an embellishment of your choice.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is your card base.
Tip: I used Whisper White thick cardstock to make the base a bit more sturdy.
Tip: If you want a card base that opens you’ll want to cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of cardstock and fold it in half.
2. Cut a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock.
3. Use a Balmy Blue Ink to stamp your background.
Tip: Use a H or I block to line up your words so that when you stamp them you are stamping them all at once.
Products Used Include:
Stamp Set – Thoughtful Banners; Cardstock – Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Call Me Clover, Balmy Blue; Stamp Pad – Sahara Sand, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue; Misc. – Duet Banner Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Night of Navy, Medium Baker’s Twine, Metallic Enamel Shapes