Today’s card was designed to celebrate someone in your life. You might be celebrating graduation, marriage, a milestone or goal achieved or maybe its someones birthday. This card is perfect and fun to make!
The stamp set I used is from the 2017 Occasions Catalog. Its called “Birthday Blast.” You can find this stamp set on page #11. Unfortunately, this stamp set is on the retirement list; however, you have until May 23rd to purchase it. After that it will be while supplies last.
This card was designed for my Blooms and Butterflies Team Members who achieved the prestigious title “Silver!” I wanted to do something special for them so I ordered $50 in Silver Products, tied the package with silver ribbon and finished with this silver “Celebrate You!” card. Oh, I love sending these gifts of love, celebration and appreciation!!
Thanks for stopping by and for being a valued member of Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy this tutorial.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of silver glimmer paper. Center and layer this piece of top of your card.
3. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece is to stamp your swirls and stars.
Tip: The Birthday Blast stamp set is located in the 2017 Occasions (Spring) Catalog, on pg. 11). This set is retiring and will not longer only be available while supplies last.
Swirls & Stars
1. Using a basic gray ink to stamp the birthday blast swirl on each end of your 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Keeping in mind the images may overlap a bit but that’s ok, you’ll never see it!
Tip: After stamping my swirls and stars I used stampin dimensionals to pop this piece up off my silver glimmer paper.
2. Next, I used stampin dimensionals to adhere my silver foil doily.
3. I cut a 4-1/2″ 1-1/2″ piece of silver glimmer paper. I free hand cut my banner and used stampin dimensionals to add it to the center of my silver foil doily.
4. Cut a 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. You’ll stamp your sentiment on this piece. Once its stamped you’ll center and adhere it to the silver glimmer paper banner.
Tip: I stamped the “Celebrate You” in basic gray.
5. Finally, I finished this card off with silver enamel star shapes. It really makes it festive!!