1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Use an Old Olive ink pad to stamp your head phones on the Old Olive rectangle.
3. Use a Bermuda Bay stamp pad to stamp your dots on the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
4. Use a real red stamp pad to stamp the guitars on the real red cardstock.
5. Adhere the real red stamped cardstock to the left of the card base 1/8″ from the top, bottom and side.
6. Now adhere the Bermuda Bay stamped cardstock to the bottom left corner.
7. Then adhere the Old Olive stamped cardstock.
8. Center and adhere your 2-7/8″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White rectangle.
9. Use a Mementos stamp pad to stamp your sentiment on the small rectangle.
10. Use a dimensional to center and pop up the sentiment.
11. Use a Memento stamp pad to stamp your guitar twice on scrap paper.
12. Color one guitar using the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends and one guitar using the Bermuda Bay Belnds. The neck of the guitar was colored using the Smoky Slate Blends.
13. Use paper snips to hand cut out your guitars.
14. Use a dimensional or two to add your guitars to your card base.
15. Add finishing touches with Metallic Enamel Shapes. I used stars!
Stamp Sets – Epic Celebration (Sale-a-bration 2018)
Cardstock – Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red and Bermuda Bay
Stamp Pads – Memento, Real Red, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay
Misc. – Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Color Lifter
Stampin’ Up! Inspiration