This card was designed using the Stampin Up Blooming Basket Stamp Set. Its available only during our Annual Sale-a-bration Sale, Jan. 3 – March 31st.
I have had so much fun creating with this set. I love the Blooming Basket and the butterfly. I shared a card on Brandy’s Cards featuring only the Butterfly and a sentiment. Be sure to check it out and don’t forget to download the PDF Tutorial!
Thank you for being a valued member of Stamp Club! I hope you enjoy this project.
1. Cut 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
2. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Using Memento Black Ink to stamp the image off the right hand side/corner of the rectangle.
4. Using Memento Black Ink stamp an extra Basket and Butterfly image on scrap paper.
5. Use Stampin Blends Alcohol Markers to color your flowers, leaves, basket and butterfly.
Tip: Only color the image featured on the rectangle. The image on scrap paper is to add dimension by cutting out the large blooming flower.
Blends Color Include:
Flowers – Combination of Pool Party and Bermuda Bay
Basket – Crumb Cake
Leaves – Old Olive
Butterfly – Daffodil Delight
6. Once the basket is colored, center and adhere the image on top of the Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
7. Use Stampin Dimensionals be the Bermuda Bay Cardstock to add leave and adhere it to your card base.
8. Next, cut out the extra Blooming Flower and Butterfly.
Tip: I added a dimensional behind the flower and a mini glue dot to adhere the butterfly.
9. Add a jewel rhinestone embellishment.
10. Finally, stamp the sentiment on a Whisper White scrap piece of paper and cut a banner in one end.
11. Adhere the sentiment to your card using a dimensional or two.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is the base.
2. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and emboss this piece using the Big Shot and the Basket Weave Embossing Folder.
3. Center and adhere the embossed cardstock to your card base.
4. Wrap a piece of Thick White Bakers Twine around the card base and tie a decorative bow.
Tip: The bow should be off to the left of the card to offer balance. The basket and image is on the right side.
More Inspiration – Click Here!!