I have GREAT NEWS!! The Stampin Up Basket of Wishes photopolymer stamp set from the Holiday Catalog is carrying over to the New 2017 Annual Catalog (available June 2017). Woo Hoo!! This set is stunning!!
I shared this fun card on Brandy’s Cards for Thanksgiving. I didn’t post the tutorial; however, I thought you might like it and want to give it a try!
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Whisper White cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
- Using a Crushed Curry stamp pad and the flowers from the Basket of Wishes stamp set to stamp the flowers around the edge of your base.
- Cut a 4-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Soft Suede cardstock to frame and layer your image.
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of So Saffron cardstock to adhere on top of your Soft Suede.
- Cut a 4” x 3” piece of Whisper White cardstock. This piece is for your image.
Basket of Wishes:
- Stamp your image using a Archival Black stamp pad. Let it dry.
- Use a Blender Pen to add color and dimension.
- The colors used for the flowers: Tangerine Tango & Crushed Curry, Bird: Marina Mist, Grass & Leaves: Old Olive & the Basket: Soft Suede.
- Stamp the bird in Archival Black on scrap paper and color it using Marina Mist. Then cut it out and add it to the top of your flowers.
- Using a mini glue dot to add your ¼” Natural Trim Ribbon.
- Finally, adhere your image to the top of your So Saffron cardstock.
Basket of Wishes, #142200; Chocolate Chip Cardstock, #102128; So Saffron, #105118, Whisper White Cardstock, #100730; Tangerine Tango, #126946, Crushed Curry, #131173, Marina Mist, #126962, Old Olive, #126953; Soft Suede, #126978; 1/4″ Natural Trim. #141484; Blender Pens, #102845; Archival Black Ink, #140931.