Have you hear of a Stampin’ Up! DistINKtive Stamp? If not, then you’ll want to check them out.
The DistINKtive Stamps add monochromatic dimension and artistic flair to your stamping. These stamps create different opacities in a single stamped image for a realistic depth and intensity.They are fantastic!!
TIP: When using a DistINKtive Stamp you’ll want to make sure your stamp pad isn’t too juicy and apply ink using only the middle of the ink pad. A juicy ink pad will not get the desired dimension and Inking the stamp along edges of an ink pad may cause ink line to appear in the finalize stamped image.
Card Base & Background
Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
1. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
2. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your stamped background.
3. Using Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Cherry Cobbler Ink to randomly stamp your flowered background.
Tip: Be sure to stamp your background before adhering it to your card base.
4. Center and adhere your stamped background to the top of your card.
5. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
Acts of Kindness
1. Cut a 5″ x 1-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your sentiment.
2. Use a Rich Razzleberry and an Old Olive Stampin Write Marker to color your sentiment.
Tip: Use a couple stampin dimensionals to adhere your strip to your card.
3. Use Calypso Coral Ink to stamp one additional flower on scrap paper. Hand cut it out and adhere it next to your sentiment.
4. Finish your card with an Artisan Pearl.